Are you ready for your trip?
Written By: Michael Ponce
Date: June 3, 2019
This email is the last reminder you will receive for the San Clemente Island kayak mothership trip. Please review and be sure to pack appropriately.
Anglers will begin receiving our prep email today that details how to pack, what to bring, itinerary, etc. This email contains everything you need to be prepared. If we do not have your email or you do not have an email, please call us so that we can prepare you.
- PUT YOUR NAME ON EVERYTHING
- Mark your gear with your name or something unique
- Consolidate as much as your fishing gear into a crate, box or bag (do not bring the giant totes for a 2.5 day trip)
- Bring a power strip for your room
- If you get sea sick or you aren't sure, please be prepared with medicine
- When you get to the landing, grab a cart and load everything but your kayak into it
- You are required to bring a VHF radio
The crew will begin loading gear around 6:30-7:00. Kayaks will get wheeled down first, wheels/carts will go back to your car. Once all the kayaks are on board, the crew will starting loading the gear off the carts. The boat departs Fisherman's Landing at 8:00 PM.
2838 Garrison Street
San Diego, CA, 92106
Parking is $8 per day - cash or check only.